Spring is everywhere now 🎋🎍🍃, for Cabal KR, the Episode 35: Celestia ✨️ has just arrived and brought new challenges as well as rewards for players. Meanwhile for Cabal JP and GSP, the Spring gave them a HUGE surprise with a combined update with Episode 32: Myth 🔮 and Episode 33: Ingens Proelium ⚔️. It is quite a long time we didn’t get that kind of combo update, and besides both Episode 32 and 33 are relatively big.
So what can we expect for the near and far future of Cabal-verse 💫?! Through this post, let’s go through some speculations 🤔 and predictions of CABAL Future 🔮!
Episide 32 and 33 have been released for GSP and JP back in March 2023, and both updates will be available gradually this year for all remaining services 🌍. And along with it, we would have fabulous events for celebrating new updates. The update will come shortly for Cabal EU/NA/BR/TW. And Cabal PH anniversary will be by June 2023, and I think that PH will get the update by that time for celebration. Get prepared yourself with incoming contents of the combo-update Episode 32 + 33 together:
- Episode 32: Myth – Read the Patch Notes
- Episode 33: Ingens Proelium – Read the Patch Notes
Episode 34 with Dragonium items would available by 2nd half of the year. Dragonium will be a game changer at least for Weapon perspective. Since the stats gap between Dragonium and Demonite is quite big. For item set, if we do not have events with scrolls then still we have no hope for using Dragonium armors yet.
Take a look at Dragonium items 🐲🔥 with 360º view here:
Follow the trend of testing stuff on Mobile then “port” it to PC, like last time, they implemented the “Event Pass” 🎫 system in Cabal Mobile at first then brought it to PC in Episode 34. Recently, they implement a new system named “Soul Stone” 🔮 which also plays a big role in item progression and character development.
There will be 05 levels of Soul Stone Lv. 1 ~ Lv. 5 which you can obtain from dungeons. A Soul Stone can have two ways for upgrading the Soul Stone, either Purification 🔷 or Encroachment 🔶.
The upgrade can be fail or success, but getting success doesn’t mean good at all time. With Purification, on success stats will come with positive value 🔷. While with Encroachment, on success stats will come with negative value 🔶. Getting fail, will leave a “fail” (broken) slot in the Soul Stone ⬛. Here is the example of a Soul Stone with several upgrade trial for both Purification and Encroachment.
Broke slots can be recovered into empty slots using a specific item 🛠️.
Soul Stone can be upgraded for up to 30 times (20 times with Purification 🔷 and 10 times with Encroachment 🔶) 😱. Soul Stone can be equipped only if it got fully upgrade 30 times.
Well I won’t spoil anymore. Let’s hope that the Soul Stone will be available for Cabal PC soon 😘.
Our game has a rich system that includes multiple classes, skill trees, and gear sets. As players progress through the game, they acquire new items, skills, and abilities that allow them to tackle more challenging content. With so many options available, it can be challenging 😵💫 to manage everything effectively. That’s where the loadout 🔄 system comes in. The loadout system in Cabal allows players to set up and save multiple sets of equipment, skill and other presets.
This feature is incredibly useful for players who want to switch between different playstyles or tackle different types of content without having to spend time manually swapping out gear, skills and other stuff 😪😪😪. One of the most significant benefits of the loadout system is the ability to switch between different sets of equipment with a single click. Cabal Online features a vast array of items, including weapons, armor, countless accessories, and more as well as supporting system like Merit 🏅, Wing 🦋… As players progress through the game, they’ll acquire new and more powerful gear that will help them take on tougher challenges. However, different types of content require different types of gear, skill and support system setup. For example, if a player is participating in a PvP match, they’ll want to equip gear that emphasizes damage output and survivability. On the other hand, if they’re running a dungeon, they may want to equip gear that emphasizes crowd control and support abilities. With the loadout system, players can create multiple sets of gear that are optimized for different types of content. For example, a player might have one loadout for PvP ⚔️, one for dungeons 😈, and one for solo questing 📜. They can then switch between these loadouts with a single click, making it easy to adapt to whatever content they want to tackle.
Binding an item, skill or a preset into the loadout will lock those related items, player cannot sell 🤑, destroy 🔨 or store those in any type of warehouse 🏘.
Battle Mode is a distinct feature of Cabal that we ever have. Until now, we have Battle Mode 1, 2 and 3. Battle Modes (BM) allow your character transform into a stronger version 💪 with lots of bonus. Initially we have BM1 and BM2, by 2013 Battle Mode 3 was added into the game in Episode 8 with the ability of transforming the character TOTALLY into the red-ish shade from top-to-toe with weapon, armor! Recently in Episode 28 by end of 2021 we got Skill Transcendence feature for boosting 🆙️ all Battle Modes based on the Overlord Level.
So how about Battle Mode 4? What are you expecting from BM4?! From my personal perspective, I guess, BM4 is inevitable update of Cabal. For adding that such big content into the game, the developer must consider lots of factor such as:
- Unique features that make BM4 distinct in comparison with BM1/2/3 🚥.
- Content rebalance (to ensure that once the BM4 is out still other BM should have their own value) ⚖️.
- Concept Design, Animation and related aesthetic issues 🎨.
With BM1, character just gets some boost in stats, for BM2 a totally new weapon is added for character, and then as I mentioned above, for BM3 the whole character design is covered with red-ish theme 🔥🔥🔥. Which colour do you think will be featured as the colour theme roe BM4?!
Lots of tweaks, changes and additions have been applied for different upgrade systems of Cabal, but we have Extreme Upgrade, never get any love from developer at all. We can feel that Extreme Upgrade is quite old 🧓👴👵 and most of players have the feeling like untouchable upgrade system 👋
What can we expect for Extreme Upgrade in the future?!
- Stats Renewal: Stats of the Extreme Upgrade are quite UBER 🦸🏻, but those are quite mainstream with things like All Skill Amp. Crit. DMG, it’s against the current trend of stats separation with PvE and PvP ⚔️.
- Extreme Upgrade Success Rate Reveal: From Episode 9 until now, all players keep wondering about the success rate of the Extreme Upgrade. We all know that the success rate of Extreme Upgrade relies a lot on Extreme Core that we use 🔮. We understand clearly that any “chance” in CABAL is just another “SCAM” 🎲, because even with 99% still we can “FAIL” for sure. But knowing some numbers will help players to understand their risk 🍀.
- Safeguard: The most sadness thing related to Extreme Upgrade is not having a “safety” mechanism 🦺. Building an Extreme +3 or +4 is quite a far dream 🤞 for many players, not even thinking about those +5 or +6, or the Ultimate +7 for Demonite / Dragonium items 😭😭😭. But we all know, with the epic stats like we have now for Extreme Upgrade, having a safeguard will be too much.
- New Extreme Core with Higher Level: Another approach to make the Extreme Upgrade being easier 😘 with players is either increase the success rate 📈🍀 or introducing a new higher level Extreme Core. From my point of view, a new higher level Extreme Core might be feasible.
- The amount of Extreme Core can be registered per upgrade level is fixed, but if they increase the registerable amount, then in overall the Registered Core Level 🧮 will be increased and that leads to the success rate increased 🆙.
Based on data mining, right from the time Force Wing 🦋 system got introduced, I’ve shared that we will have total 06 ranks for Force Wing.
Recently in Episode 34, the Epic Rank (Lv. 400) for Force Wing has been added. So surely we can wait for the next Master (Lv. 500) and Legend (Lv. 600) coming in the future. Well but I really don’t like the way that we get passive stats based on the Force Wing level, it is now fixed with +1 HP 🩸 / +1 DEF 🛡️ / +1 All Attack Up ⚔️ for each Force Wing level. Will we ever have any better stats?
Beside that, every time we have a new Force Wing grade, also we will have a Force Wing dungeon, what could it be the next theme for the Force Wing dungeon 🤔? Since Force Wing dungeons always stick with the theme of angelic, floating architecture on the sky, well let me throw a random guess…
Imagine the time we can land our feet on these Force Wing dungeons and wearing the highest rank – the Legend 🦋!
Last topic I would like to discuss today is for Craft Renewal ⚒️! Not just random renewal, but focus on certain issues:
- The Request System (via NPC Chloe – Port Lux) is totally outdated, only certain recipes are used regularly, others are just for filling up the list without usage 🤷.
- New and useful recipes must be added 🆕️, and in the mean time those useless and outdated recipes must be removed ❌️.
- Request System doesn’t have a vital role in-game, beside of some items were forcefully framed 🗜 into the Request System like crafting the unique accessories (Chief Laxar’s Brooch, Perius’ Earring…) other than that players have no reason to touch that system 🛑.
- Why do I say “forcefully frame”, because actually they can just put the related item in NPC shop 🛍 and let player buy it instead of crafting. Imagine you can buy Sealed Chief Laxar’s Brooch directly from NPC shop by spending the same material like via crafting – ez pz, good way to say “Bye” 👋 to Chloe.
- Manufacturing System for Accessories:
- Tell me, except for filling into the Collection, what is the reason for crafting those Ring 💍 and Amulet via Manufacturing System.
- Stats of Ring and Amulet from the Manufacturing Sydtem are too basic 👶 and play NO role at all in the item set of player. We need Ring / Amulet for PvP and PvE separately. We need those accessories with wide range of stats (Penetration, Resist stats, Ignore Resist stats…) which can contribute into various item builds.
- Enabling the ability for Accessory Craft to make high-end accessories would be great; why am I an accessory crafter with 10,000 point but I cannot make a Critical Ring +4 😵💫.
- Manufacturing System for Armor 🛡️ and Weapon 🗡🏹🔫 is also outdated:
- There is no good outputs from the Manufacturing System that help players to boost their defensive stats 🔰.
- Just because the Craftsman’s and Master’s are too much powerful 💪, players see no other choices 🤷 to build in any different ways.
- The Craftsman’s and Master’s are focusing deeply on damage dealing 💪 and are too general that boost both PvE and PvP damage. Adding new recipes that giving other stats will be really helpful!
Well Cabal future is ahead, what we can predict is just a tiny scope of what Cabal have for us. Stay tuned with me and be the first ones who get informed about HOTTEST 🔥 and NEWEST 🆕️ contents of Cabal!
and the global release?? never arrives???
if you mean mobile, yes it is coming in this 2023
When they improve farming at low levels, so that beginners can develop, and not farm 100kk in 12+ hours, so that with each increase in ability you can farm more, the difference between 10-20k ability practically does not change your income per day, and this sad, but for beginners, in order to farm 10k abilities, you need to farm for 4-5 months for 12 hours .. I like this game so much, but I can’t play it, because I feel that the time spent practically does not pay off
When farming at low levels is already improving, so that beginners can win, and not farm 100kk in 12+ hours, so that the ability increases each time, you can farm more, the difference between 10-20k ability practically does not change your income per day, and it’s sad, but beginners need to farm 10k abilities, they need to farm 4-5 months for 12 hours…
When will the minimum threshold for the game be lowered so that beginners can also play normally, and the time spent on the game pays off in terms of farming?