The popular Enchant Safeguards are back.
However, in order to lessen the impact of the Safeguards they are under very strict limits, and their price has been significantly increased. They will also only be sold for one week initially.
- Account Binding
- Limited to 30 per Account per type (2x packs of 10, and 10 individual safeguards)
- Only on sale for one week (may be revised)
What do they do? Quite simply a Safeguard protects your gear from losing levels when you fail an upgrade. You only need to have them in your inventory while upgrading. If your item can lose 2 levels when an upgrade fails you will need to have 2 Enchant Safeguards.
- You try to upgrade from +9 to +10. Your upgrade fails.
- Without Safeguards your item most likely go to +7
- With two Safeguards your item will stay as +9, but you will use two Safeguards.
- With one Safeguard only your item will still go to +7
The Enchant Safeguards will be available in the shop from today onwards, for all versions. They will be added through each shop throughout the day, so if they are not available yet just be patient.
Location: Consumables >> Enchant Safeguards
Hi there, I'm Trung Nguyen Tri (aka Mr. Wormy), as a CABAL player, I found that our community of CABALers is lacking of good information source. Therefore, Mr. Wormy blog was found in 2011 by myself, initially on Wordpress as an unofficial weblog for CABAL Online. Through the time, I enlarged Mr. Wormy's channels on other social networks like Twitter, Youtube, Google+ and also Instagram. All information here are free for references; however if you feel that these things are useful drop me a Force Core (High) via http://paypal.me/MrWormy/5USD