Skip to content

[EU] [Event] Details of SIG-Metal Upgrade Event


Tired of your old armour? Feeling brave? Then this event is for you. Armour, battle and martial pieces (but no weapons!) are available at the Event NPC. You buy the armour as +0, and if you manage to upgrade your piece to +13 within seven days it becomes permanent! But be careful! If by day 7 your armour piece has not reached +13 it will vanish. So calculate your chances, and if you feel brave pick up one of these shiny SIGMetal pieces during this Easter.

Armour on sale will include all parts (boots, gloves, suits) with 8% (not a typo, 8%) Skill Amp, either Sword or Magic, and helms with 16% Critical Damage increase.

Mr. Wormy View All

Hi there, I'm Trung Nguyen Tri (aka Mr. Wormy), as a CABAL player, I found that our community of CABALers is lacking of good information source. Therefore, Mr. Wormy blog was found in 2011 by myself, initially on Wordpress as an unofficial weblog for CABAL Online. Through the time, I enlarged Mr. Wormy's channels on other social networks like Twitter, Youtube, Google+ and also Instagram. All information here are free for references; however if you feel that these things are useful drop me a Force Core (High) via http://paypal.me/MrWormy/5USD

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: