Some new screenshots of EP10
FS Heal Skill
FS Reflect Shield
Stats Reset Potion
🙂 🙂 🙂
* Have fun *
1. Buying skill books from Intructor in Desert Scream caused client disconnection
2. Death Penalty of character at level 30 or lower displayed incorrectly
3. Fix the bug that caused abnormally activity (showing Cash Shop) after clicking “Odd Circle” when dead
4. Switching character after entering world caused errors
5. After using debuff Field of Enervasion, Blade buff skills produces abnormal output
6. Image of potions displayed in trade window incorrectly
7. Gameguard can not be run after installing the patch
1. Change the formula that calculate Damage Reduction based on Defense
2. Decrease Penetrating of classes
3. Formula change for DEX stats
4. Change stats of Titles
5. Changes related to Drei-Frame Epaulet
6. Change formula that calculates the items stats via upgrading
7. Change stats of force slot options of items (for each slot, base statsvalue of slot which is affected by slot extension)
■ Mission War
1. Lowered the damage of PVP-actions in Mission War
These are patch notes for Public Servers, that means these things are very close to the version which will be deployed to Foreign Publishers. But things could be changed anytime.
I want to give you a notice there are differences between this and testing-phase patch notes
They added some changes before release the patch
I suggest you read the post carefully
1. Some quests are not reinitializable after sell quest items to NPC
2. Fix the bug that displayed the empty Creation date in character selection window
3. Fix the bug that allowed inviting members exceed the limited number
4. Correct the bug that displays abnormally Character’s shadow effect when you increasing the size of game window in window mode
5. The size of Login / Character selection UI sized abnormally, bug is fixed
6. Fix the bug related to the abnormal damage of Serpent
7. Fix the bug related to the abnormal blinking rate of object in dungeons
8. Disconnecting after entering the world after resizing window, bug is fixed
9. Mission Battle Ladder tab did not update the list as pretended, bug is fixed
1. Change the Defensive calculation formula
2. General Skill Changes
3. Changes related to Upgrade Skill
4. Change the way of applying “Evasion” stats
5. Changes related to Stats Points
6. Skill Changes – Warrior
7. Skill changes – Blader
8. Skill changes – Wizard
9. Skill changes – Force Archer
10. Skill changes – Force Shielder
11. Skill Change – Force Blader
12. Force Kick skill-related changes
13. Skill Removal
15. Some skills changed to instant cast
16. Item stats changes
17. Essence Rune Expansion and Change
18. Correct the bug related to showing damage in PVP Battle in normal field
19. Monster re-balance adjustment
20. Achievement-related changes
21. TIP message realted modifications
22. Display the content of Party Chat in Bubble
23. Allow using Ctrl + Left Click / Drag-and-drop item from a received mail
24. When the input-cursor is in the Sub-Password input box, if player presses the Tab button, the focus will be moved to “Change the Sub-Password” button
25. Mission Battle-related changes
1. BLOCK evaluation
2. Add new stats
3. New skills are added
4. Mission Battle System
5. Add the Daily Quest for Arcane Trace
6. New achievements added
8. Allow checking monster name in Quest Window by using button
9. Display the number of available Gem of Summons in the Quick Slot if player meets the requirement for summon that Mercenary
10. Add new potion in NPC Store (these potions are sold for only 2 weeks, until Nov 14th 2012)
1. Display the red message with the reason if player get kicked out from the Mission War
2. Banned some items in Mission War
3. Adjust power of Guardians / Force Towers in Mission War
Rising Force – Part I : Feeze will be available Oct 31st 2012. Players are thirsty … for new contents … But the new update is something … just like a rain drop … seems to be not enough …
Feeze ! What does it mean? It means a bit of shaking, a bit of changing … to be renewal ! Yes everything gonna be changed in this update. As I mentioned in some previous entries, this Episode will be separated into 3 parts. First one named “Feeze”. Second is “Tower of Undead” and the third is “Evolution”.
Below is the translation of conversation between Game Master (Questioner) and Game Designer (Answer-er) about the future updates.
Q. There is no change on Skills anymore?
Not really, since the Rising Force has 3 parts and it has been pre-scheduled to run until Jan 2013. So things can be changed 😉
In the meantime, we will applied many changes on the Patch for the Public Server (as well as the Test Server) in Oct 31st.
And there are many internal things which are being developed and tested at this moment. In fact, in the Part I, we just want to focused on the new Mission Battle system.
And we are focusing on PvE content too since we added some new skills and tuning some existing skills for bringing the best game play.
Of course, PVP-related re-balancing changes are planned too.
Q. The differences made from the changing Weapon, Armor stats and character’s stats won’t cause big changes?
Attack and Defense related calculating formulas changed and the effect will be noticeable, especially with the addition of Damage Reduction stats, the amount of Damage reduced, very easy to notice.
We added the separated calucating formulas for each basic stats : STR / INT / DEX, so increasing / decreasing each stats will affect your other stats as well.
By the way, we added the Hit (Accuracy – name is subjected to change) and Pentrating (Pierce – name is subjected to change) stats and those stats will raise differently depending on Battle Style
Shadow-Titanium items seem to considered as low-grade item and losing their value, we are discussing on this problem as well as adding new skills / rebalancing existing ones.
Q. It’s NOT changed, it’s all gone!
Many skills’ duration and cooldown are reduced / adjusted, the number are easy to see but hard to figure things out.
We received many feedback from players in Test Server about skill changes, here are some of most popular feedback
We decreased the Defense reduction by 5%, might be the value is not really big. We got many request to decrease it more, since Defense in high-level Dungeons is a really important problem.
We decided to decline the request due to 2 reasons:
First, Warriors have special skill like Cats Recovery and Bear Vitality for fixing up the Bloody Spirit problem
Second, the very high value of Defense from Mithril set (and the coming up set) made the Defense reduction of Bloody Spirit like a joke if we keep decreasing.
So, as confirmation,
Bloody Spirit has been adjusted based on the analyze data from us as well as feedbacks from players. In the future, we might adjust it or not, that’s indeterminable at this moment.
Art of Sniping
We got many many feedbacks about this skill of Force Archer. But the strange thing here is they asked for lowering the stats of skill instead of increasing 😛
In fact, the Battle Mode 3 of Force Archer has itself very good ability
So we adjusted the skill a bit, do the rebalancing task, lowering this and improving that…
The reason of making Passive Skills is very clear. For example, if you are a Force Archer, you have tons of skills which you have to use, that brings a bit of uncomfortable. But we haven’t implement the Passive Skill at this patch, however we will do it in the near future.
We added the Instant Cast feature in this patch too, that gives player ability to cast skill without animation (without casting-time), that affects for some skills with very-short-duration.
This patch will bring changes to players, which included pros and cons. Collecting feedbacks from the Test Server might be not enough, so we will keep collecting feedbacks from players and tuning skills for best game play.
Q. How about the changes related to Skill Points, when will it be implemented?
We are working on that issue. The skill user interface will change for sure. We are considering to add some Battle Style’s special skills (buff / debuff / …)
And we are discussing on this, to gain the access to the next skill, player might have to learn the previous skill up to 20, you can imagine, it’s something like skill tree model. But this is not confirmed.
Q : Monsters are stronger!
Since the calculations for Defense changed in the update, players will be easy to notice the changes of monsters’ power is just improved.
But we got some feedbacks that monsters are too strong now. We are still analyzing and finalizing the update content until January in two next content updates.
To make it clear, the strengthening monsters’ power and the drop compensation is differentiated. Strengthening Dungeons is for improving the challenge of the game, kind of Difficulty selection in DX Dungeon. Meanwhile, we are adjusting drops from high-level dungeons to match the challenge level, higher-level dungeon higher rewards.
We are considering to apply some changes that makes every solo player can clear every dungeon, so at least the required-level of dungeon might be adjusted, of course with changes in drop too.
Q : Penetrating / Hit / Damage reduction, from where players can improve it?
We are planning to make some additional accessories, might be as a part of 7th Anniversary, that will be available soon.
However, trying to claim or making sure is really difficult at this moment. Things gonna be changed even now in Internal Test Server, the changes will be made public as soon as we feel that they are ready to be.
Hmm, that seems to be enough
The Rising Force update is coming.
The Development Team is trying to give us the best game play, they made efforts from their hearts!
Since the update doesn’t come out as all-in-one, we can looking forward for more changes and additions in the future.
And by the way, as the Designer mentioned, the 7th Anniversary is coming. We will have something nice for sure 😉 Sounds promising 😛
Things are subjected to improving, rebalancing, lowering, adding,…
The interview has been made with Mr. H, Game Designer. And the purpose is clearing out the changes which have been applied and would be applied.
Rising Force : Part 1 – Feeze is here. Let’s wait for more information of Part 2 : Tower of Undead and Part 3 : Evolution
1. Fix the bug that caused unable to equip items even the requirements are met
1. Leveling skill will consumed 3 skill points (fixed amount)
2. Skill-related changes
3. Battle Mode 2 Special skill modifications
4. New skills are added
5. Force Blader “Blade” skills changes
6. Skill removal
7. Skill Changes – Warrior
8. Skill changes – Blader
9. Skill changes – Wizard
10. Skill changes – Force Archer
11. Skill changes – Force Shielder
12. Monster balance adjustment
13. On failure, cooldown of Debuff Skill will be reduced to 1/2
14. Mission Battle-related changes
15. Some changes related to War achievements
* Balance Adjustment will be updated
1 New Force added
3. Allow checking monster name in Quest Window by using button
1. Banned some items in Mission War
2. Adjust power of Guardians / Force Towers in Mission War
1. Fix bugs related to some unique items
1. Changes related to buff skills
* Balance Adjustment will be updated
1. Fix bug that caused the SP is not consumed when casting Resist Barrier
2. Fix bug related to Mission Battle system