Myth Level comes as part of Episode 32 along with other epic contents like new dungeon Secret Base SCA-76, new unique bracelet Turmacan, Karma Rune…
Once you reached Overlord Lv. 100, you can talk with NPC Harper Instructor in Port Lux for the special quest that triggers the Myth Level. Once you complete the quest, you will be at Myth Level 1 and the Myth Mastery UI is accessible.
Want to see it in action? Check this clip:
To understand all of contents in this post, take a look in the acronym list as below:
- Myth Level: MLV
- Myth Experience: MXP
- Myth EXP Acquisition Dungeon: MAD
- Myth Mastery Zone: MMZ
- Myth Mastery Rank: MMR
- Myth Divine Power: MDP
- Myth Mastery Slot: MMS
- Myth Point: MPT
Myth Mastery UI is the heart, the core, the everything of this Myth Level, here in the Myth Master UI, you can see your progress, unlock your bonus Myth Mastery Slot, refine your options and so on. You can access Myth Mastery UI by:
- Cabal Menu.
- Shortcut: Shift + Y
Let’s start with elements of the Myth Mastery UI:
- Myth Level (MLV): Show your current Myth Level, it can be from 1 to 100.
- Rebirth button: Once you reached level 95 or higher, you can perform the “Rebirth”.
- Rebirth Count: Count of the time you did the rebirth.
- Myth Point (MPT): Show your current available Myth Point,
- Unlocked Slot: Total unlocked Myth Mastery Slots (MMS)
- Current Select MMS:
- Option Type
- Option Value
- Option Grade
- Divine Power (Myth Divine Power – MDP)
- Grant Option to MMS / Convert Option of MMS:
- If you click on an empty MMS, click on the button to you can access the UI for granting the option.
- If you click on a MMS with granted option, click on the button to convert the MMS to another (amount of MPT required to convert will be also displayed).
- Current Myth Mastery Rank (MMR)
- Current Accumulated Myth Divine Power (MDP)
- Defensive Slots: 24 slots
- Mixed Slots: 30 slots
- Offensive Slots: 24 slots
- Myth Mastery Rank information
We have 78 Myth Mastery Slots (MMS) which are organised into 5 zones, 3 groups.
- Groups are:
- Defensive Slots (x28)
- Mixed Slots (x30)
- Offensive Slots (x28)
- Zone are from Zone 1 – 5, each comes with a barrier of MDP.
- Zone 1: MDP 0
- Zone 2: MDP 1,150
- Zone 3: MDP 2,750
- Zone 4: MDP 4,550
- Zone 5: MDP 6,450
Myth Level (MLV) is the main grinding content here, to gain Myth EXP (MXP) you need to grind inside the specific dungeons which are called MXP Acquisition Dungeon (M.A.D), MXP cannot be obtained from other places like fields, dungeons which are not in MAD list, mission war, mission battlefield, PvP Arena…
At the Dungeon Entrance UI, MAD are marked with special icon.
In the Dungeon UI, there is a new filter to filter the MAD only.
List of MAD:
You can check for the current available amount of Myth Point (MPT) at top of Myth Master UI. This point will be used for granting options to a Myth Mastery Slot (MMS) or converting a granted MMS from one option to another option.
Here is the table for Myth Experience Point (MXP) required per level, and amount of MPT you get per level.
As being said, the Myth Point (MPT) is earned via grinding the Myth Level, but what will it be used for? Yes, for granting option or converting a granted one. First of all, you need to know the slot layout and numbering, take a look a the MMS layout below.
For sure you will wonder, why the numbering is weird like that, actually it’s numbering from top-to-bottom then from left-to-right per each group and each zone. For example, the Defensive Group of Zone 1 is with slots 1, 4, 5, 10, 11.
To grant an option for an empty slot, you just have to spend Myth Point (MPT), the option will be randomly selected (refer to the section “MMS Option / Value” below.
To grant the option for an empty slot, you need to spend MPT, for the filled slot, also need to spend the same amount of MPT. At the converting slot option, you have chance to keep the previous option, in case the new option is not good. For that, Memory Fragment will be consumed.
- MPT is the amount of MPT you need to spend for granting option to the MMS or convert
the option of the MMS with granted option.
- Memory Fragment is the amount of Memory Fragment you need to restore the option in case you convert the MMS and want to keep the previous option.
Now, it’s the time to understand the available option and value for each slot.
- Defensive Slots:
- 1, 4, 5, 10, 11
- 17, 18, 25, 26
- 32, 33, 40, 41
- 47, 48, 53, 54
- 60, 61, 62, 67, 70, 71, 76
- Mixed Slots:
- 2, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14
- 19, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29
- 34, 35, 36, 27
- 42, 43, 44, 49, 50
- 55, 56, 57, 63
- 68, 72, 73, 77
- Offensive Slots:
- 3, 8, 9, 15, 16
- 23, 24, 30, 31
- 38, 39, 45, 46
- 51, 52, 58, 59
- 64, 65, 66, 69, 74, 75, 78
By granting or converting the Myth Master Slot, you will gain Myth Divine Power (MDP), total Accumulated MDP is viewable right in the middle of the Myth Mastery UI. The Accumulated MDP will determine the Myth Mastery Rank (MMR), when you passed a certain MDP, you will achieve a rank. Each rank has its own bonus stats. Because granting / converting the MMS can result in both increasing and decreasing of the MDP, so you can gain a rank or even lose a rank.
If you reach the higher rank, all of stats from the lower rank will also be granted, for example, if you reach Kerubim rank, you will also get the stats from Seraphim rank.
Rebirth is the ability that allow you to reset your Myth Level (MLV) back to 0 without losing your current amount of Myth Point, Myth Mastery Slot, Myth Mastery Rank and Myth Divine Power (MPT, MMS, MMR, MDP).
You can perform the “Rebirth” only if you reach the MLV 95 or higher, depend on the current MLV, a different amount of Force Gem will be consumed to perform the Rebirth.
- MLV 95 – 1,000 Force Gem will be consumed
- MLV 96 – 800 Force Gem will be consumed
- MLV 97 – 600 Force Gem will be consumed
- MLV 98 – 400 Force Gem will be consumed
- MLV 99 – 200 Force Gem will be consumed
- MLV 100 – 0 Force Gem will be consumed
Every 5 times of Rebirth, you will get extra 20 Myth Point, that means, you will get:
- 0 extra MPT at 1st Rebirth, and MLV reset to 0, Rebirth count increases from 0 to 1
- 0 extra MPT at 2nd Rebirth, and MLV reset to 0, Rebirth count increases from 1 to 2
- 20 extra MPT at 5th Rebirth, and MLV reset to 0, Rebirth count increases from 4 to 5
- 0 extra MPT at 6th Rebirth, and MLV reset to 0, Rebirth count increases from 5 to 6
- 20 extra MPT at 10th Rebirth, and MLV reset to 0, Rebirth count increases from 9 to 10
Myth EXP (MXP) required for leveling is slightly increased based on the Rebirth count.
- Memory Fragment: Item that used to restore the option when you perform the MMS option converting. This can be obtained from dungeons in the M.A.D list.
- Elixir of Myth: Can be purchased from Guild Shop using Elixir Material and Alz.
- Elixir Material is the new material item that can obtained from Guild Treasure instead of Elixir EXP/OXP/Honour.
- Hollyoid: Elixir that increases the Myth EXP by a fixed percentage
It’s a long and huge content for grinding, and since in the Cabal KR, they are still working on refine the Myth Mastery system through weekly update, we are expecting to see more and more fine tune until the Myth Mastery reaches other official servers outside of Korean.
Until then, I will keep updating the post to reflect the latest information regarding Myth Mastery.
Thanks for keep following my contents!