This is the most desired post for long time, all people keep asking for this for last week. Here you are, the Cabal Mobile FAQ (Cabal M / 카발모바일 / 카발M). Read the “Notes” section carefully before you start to go with these Q&A.
- Through the post, I will use CM for Cabal Mobile, others abbreviations can be found in Abbreviations part below
- All Questions are Answers are valid at the time of the post, these Q&A are subjected to change in future.
- Questions are categorised into 2 main groups: General / Contents
- My target is updating this post weekly. If you have any other questions, you can leave your questions here in comment box
- Cabal Mobile: CM
- Cabal Online (Cabal Online 1): CO
- Cabal 2: C2
- Question: Q
- Answer: A
- Closed Beta: CBT
- Open Beta: OBT
- Not available: N/A
- To-be-announced: TBA
- To-be-determined: TBD
- To-be-confirmed: TBC
- Subject-to-change: STC
Q: When will CM be available?
A: CBT is available from 13-Mar-2019 to 17-Mar-2019.
Q: How can I register for CM CBT?
A: You need to be a Korean Citizen with a valid verifiable Korean phone number, over 18 years old to register for CBT.
Q: Is there any OBT for CM?
Q: When will CM launch globally?
A: Late 2019. (STC)
Q: Is CM not available on Apple Devices (iPhone, iPad)?
A: Yes, til now, developer announced only Android version. (STC)
Q: Is there any specific requirements for Android devices?
Q: Official site for Cabal Mobile?
Q: CM is based on CO or C2?
Q: CM is the same with Project: MC2 and Project: Alice?
A: CM is the same with Project: Alice, but it seems to be different with Project: MC2.
Q: What CM game type?
A: Mobile MMORPG.
Q: Is CM open-world game or not?
A: Yes CM is open-world.
Q: How many battle styles are there in CM?
A: 6 battle styles (classes); including: WA, WI, BL, FB, FA, FS.
Q: What types of content can we expect from CM?
A: Open-world areas, Dungeons, DX Dungeons, Battle Aura, Battle Modes, Combo, Astral Bike, Quests, Party.
Q: Is there any differences between CO and CM?
– CM is build based on CO story line, but contents are not up-to-date with CO.
– (TBC) CM is developed up-to Episode 9 – Rising Force with Tower of the Dead B3F.
– (TBC) CM support “Auto” mode for assisting some tasks completion.
Q: Is there any linkages between CO and CM?
Q: Can I access my character in CO from CM?
Q: Is it possible to do “Trade” items and Alz (game currency) like CO?
Q: Is there any real-money factors?
A: Yes, Cash Shop is available with items such as Force Gem, Blessing Beads.
Q: What stats items could have? Same like CO?
A: Yes, for example: “Shadowtitanium Plate (WA) +12” (2 slots HP, Epic 5% All Skill Amp.)
Hi there, I'm Trung Nguyen Tri (aka Mr. Wormy), as a CABAL player, I found that our community of CABALers is lacking of good information source. Therefore, Mr. Wormy blog was found in 2011 by myself, initially on Wordpress as an unofficial weblog for CABAL Online. Through the time, I enlarged Mr. Wormy's channels on other social networks like Twitter, Youtube, Google+ and also Instagram. All information here are free for references; however if you feel that these things are useful drop me a Force Core (High) via http://paypal.me/MrWormy/5USD