Hello my awesome CABALers all over the world!
First I want to express my appreciation for keeping following my channels 😉
If you miss any channels, ensure that you LIKE / FOLLOW / SUBSCRIBE them all for more exciting contents in 2018.
If you found that my contents are great, donate me one Force Core (High) via Paypal 🙂
Next I want to give you some marvelous sneak-peek of 2018.
Private Guild Map
- Private Guild Map was introduced in 2013 with some key points like:
- Special Monsters / Drop Items / Daily Quests
- Map Properties (difficulties, drops…) are based on Guild Point (and Level)
- Guild Map will come with creepy abandoned wasteland theme (mixed between Lakeside, Porta Inferno, Memoria Chrysos)
New Dungeons / Fields
- 2017 is the year of Dungeons! A lot of new dungeons were added with varieties of difficulty and type, from Dungeon Defense (Glacies Inferna), many new DX Dungeons (EP17, EP18, EP19, EP20), epic hard dungeon (FT3 in EP19).
- And yes dungeon is the core content of CABAL. I am pretty sure that in 2018 we will get more dungeons, in various type.
- There are also some rumors that low-level dungeons (Lake in Dusk, Ruina Station…) will be overhauled with new dungeon play mode to not only bring back old memories for CABALers but also give us something new!
New Armor Set
- Recently on Korean CABAL homepage, there is a new banner for promoting for Andromeda server, but it comes with new concept art of Armor.
- I did some investigation and finally can bring some sneak-peek for you, below are:
- Battle Set (FA/FB/FG)
- Martial Set (BL/WI)
- Armor Set (WA/FS/GL)
New Weapon Set
- Armor can’t come alone… yeap, there is a new weapon set also.
- Up until now, there is no fixed name for the new equipment grade. But somehow, it looks like Black Mithril (or Black Forcium).
I’m working now for searching more contents and bring them to you, my best fans. So stay tuned, for more update contents of CABAL Transcendence.
Love you all and wish you a wonderful 2018!
Mr. Wormy / Trung Nguyen Tri.
I’ll be honest, I have seen these updates as I play CABAL 2 KR. Still, it is good to know that CABAL 2 updates like these will be implemented in CABAL Transcendence. Have these updates arrived in the client? Hopefully not yet, because I want to test the updates as soonas I’m not busy. 🙂
I will be honest that I have seen these updates as I play CABAL 2 KR. Anyway, it is good to see that they adapt some CABAL 2 Updates to CABAL. I will stay tuned to see when will these updates arrive on KR. I just presume that some will go live on Late Q1 to early Q2.
Cabal will make a GvG (Guild Vs Guild) map in this update?
New items will replace for mithril or higher than palladium?