Source : MMOReviews.com
Games-Masters.com has announced today a new expansion of Cabal Online, named Rising Force, which will come in February, and will be available in English, German, French, Italian and Turkish. This expansion, the ninth, introduces lots of new features to the game, like a new PvP mode, new dungeons, and changes in the skill system.
Take a look to the new features, amongst others, listed below:
– A new Mission Battle System will be added – a ranked cross- server 1v1 daily PvP battle on a brand new battleground
– A brand-new dungeon will be available, the Tower of the Dead B3F – the most challenging group-dungeon yet!
– The skill system will be revamped, bringing new effects and skills such as Domination, Silence, Dodge, Pierce, Immunity, Evasion and damage reflections!
– Brand new combat skills will be added to the existing classes
– The stat system will be changed, and increased monster toughness
– There will be a huge number of new achievements to unlock
– A new Essence Rune will be available for crafters
– The Honour and Bringer Titles will be changed
Information source: Games-Masters press release.
And what happend with spanish server?? Margination rulesss….
I hope all goes as planned and we get this update in February.
me too 😉
Reblogged this on Solo Multiplayer and commented:
Wasn’t it just a couple months ago that Arcane Trace was released? Updates seem to come pretty quickly for this MMORPG, considering it’s already almost a decade old.
Hey Wormy, what about the spanish Cabal? Are we going to get ep 10 or not? :S
HOW ABOUT GM CHEATERS IN PH