Cabal Mobile has just released recently on 21st May 2019 for Korea. Through this post, I will give you some ideas that you can expect from the incoming future of Cabal Mobile for both game content, release schedule and other things.
How and When can I play the game?
Now, you can also play the game. As per reported by several friends / fans, the game can be play even outside Korea. Game will check to ensure that you are authorised to play the game when you turn the game on. There are some unofficial ways for gamers to play the game using third parties game (that I would not mention here).
As per developers, they would release the game globally within this year 2019. However, plan and schedule are… just for reference! Originally, the Cabal Mobile project was initiated from 2014, but you can see, until 2019, this year, they can release this game.
But for the year 2014, they just say that they were developing the game from, but this time they claim officially with news pages that they would release the game within this year! So we have enough confidence to believe that game is coming for global this year.
When can I play with my iOS device?
So we all know, developer claimed that they will focus on Android-OS device first, later when the game releases, they will also release the iOS version. As per my observation, now they are working on the iOS version by porting the game content and game engine to work on iOS with Apple devices.
As I mentioned above, the game would be released globally this year; therefore, the iOS version would be available on the Apple Store within this year to cover the gaps of the smartphone market share.
What will be the incoming updates?
For Korea version, you would see level caps increase, new dungeons and equipment release along the time. Since Korea always be the nest of everything, you would see things would be more advanced in Korea Cabal Mobile (as well as they have in Cabal Online before).
Previously, I made a break-down clip to show 45 things that you can miss from the very first trailer of Cabal Mobile. Most of these findings were confirmed by the most recent release of the game by late of May 2019. But still you can take a look at the clip right below.
For the Global version which would be released later this year, we haven’t received any clues that what will be the version they use for doing the localisation (translation). Therefore, just cross our fingers and hope for the more latest version 🙂
What will be the model of Global release?
One week ago, I made a poll on my page, where fans can pick between “Global Service” and “Regional Service”, take a look right below for the result.
Just for clearing the confusion:
- Global Service: Only one service, which would be managed directly by ESTGames (or any other publisher that ESTSoft picks). Game servers, events, updates, help and support service and all other related contents will be directly controlled by that publisher. This kind of release model is quite familiar with all other MMO on mobile. However, we have one drawback here, it’s connection stability and speed. Due to the game would be centrally managed, server would be placed at one single place, that makes problem with connect either for this region or other regions. Events won’t be made based on regional holiday, there is no reason for people in country X to celebrate the independence day of country Y, and therefore, no special event for country X.
- Regional Services: The regional services can be interpreted as instead of you have only one and single Cabal Mobile Global, you will have Cabal Mobile Europe, Cabal Mobile PH, Cabal Mobile BR… This will ensure you the game connection, more familiar game events with proper time slots. However, for this, it depends a lot on regional game publishers; in case the publisher doesn’t get benefits from the game, they might just leave it and announce the closure, sometimes even without data migration.
I do prefer the Global Service to Regional Services, and it seems that ESTGames will also do the Global release by themselves (according to whatever they claimed with news page).
Build your HYPE from today, train your SKILL from now!
Want to spend your time with your buddy with adventures across the Nevareth continent? Prepare yourself from today, train up your skill with Cabal Online, get you experience and utilise that experience in the Nevareth-on-the-go!
Be sure to follow my channels to get up-to-date information and updates of both Cabal and Cabal Mobile.
- Blog: http://mrwormy.com
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/mr.wormy
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/mr_wormy
- YouTube: http://youtube.com/wormyvn
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/mr.wormy.official
Found my contents are useful, you can drop me a Force Core (High) to my Paypal account: https://www.paypal.me/MrWormy